What's happening at Lo-Ellen Park Secondary School?
Guidance on What Classifies as a Face Covering in Rainbow Schools
A common question has been coming in regarding what the expectations are related to face coverings and/or non-medical masks. Please see the below information that is directly from Public Health Sudbury and Districts and the Province of Ontario.
Face coverings, non-medical and cloth masks have limits and you need to use them safely.
Your mask should:
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face covering your nose and mouth
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be washed and machine dried without damage or change to shape
Further information from the Province of Ontario.
Non-medical masks or face coverings should:
- fit securely to the head with ties or ear loops
- maintain their shape after washing and drying
- be made of at least two layers of tightly woven material (such as cotton or linen)
- be large enough to completely and comfortably cover the nose and mouth without gaping