What's happening at Lo-Ellen Park Secondary School?
Progress Report and Parent Teacher Interview Information for Parents and Guardians
Secondary students will receive their progress reports for this week’s classes on Friday, October 16th, and for next week’s classes on Monday, October 19th.
Please review these reports with your child.
Teachers will indicate whether or not a conference is recommended on the reports; however, all parents are welcome to schedule a conference.
Due to Covid-19 we are doing things differently this year.
Parents are asked to sign up for a virtual conference here: Sign Up Genius
Please follow these steps:
- Have the names of your child’s teachers ready.
- Use the tabs on the page to locate each teacher that you wish to meet.
- Select an available time. (If there aren’t any times that work for you, or if you require a lengthier discussion, please email your child’s teacher to set up an alternate meeting time in the days that follow.)
- Select one of the three options for the conference: a Google Meet (an email will be sent to invite you), a telephone call, or an email exchange.
- The information that you provide when you sign up will be used by the teacher to connect with you during the assigned time (emails for Google Meets and email exchanges; phone numbers for calls).
- Please remember that this report is an early estimation of progress, and this initial meeting facilitates further parent-teacher communication throughout the semester. To accommodate as many parents as possible, we have created 7 minute time slots. We ask both parties to stick to the times allotted as much as possible.
If you are unsure about how to join a Google Meet, please see here:
This information will also be available on our school website. If you have any questions, please call the school.
Lo-Ellen Park Secondary School